Silver Ticket Banana Plug Installation
IntroductionUse this guide to attach banana plugs to speaker wiring.
- Time Required: 5 mins
- Recommended Labor: 1
- 1 x Wire Stripper (not included)
- 2 x Banana Plugs (included)
1. Dismantle the Plugs
Unscrew the plug base of each banana plug, then remove the lug.
2. Strip the Speaker Wire
1. Remove between 5/8" to 7/8" of the speaker wire shielding from the end of the speaker wires and twist the ends. This exposed part of the wiring will be inserted into the banana plug in a later step.
3. Slide on the Banana Plug Base
1. Insert one end of the stripped speaker wire through one of the banana plug bases.
4. Insert the Speaker Wire
1. Insert one end of the stripped speaker wire into the end of one of the banana plugs.
5. Insert the Lug
6. Secure the Plug Base and Test the Wire